Skip to content
CreativeMinds WordPress Plugin Curated RSS Aggregator
- Pandemic-Influenced Car Shopping: Just Use the Manufacturer APIJason Kent, hacker-in-residence at Cequence, found a way to exploit a Toyota API to get around the hassle of car shopping in the age of supply-chain woes.
- Omicron Phishing Scam Already Spotted in UKOmicron COVID-19 variant anxiety inspires new phishing scam offering fake NHS tests to steal data.
- What Are Your Top Cloud Security Challenges? Threatpost PollWe want to know what your biggest cloud security concerns and challenges are, and how your company is dealing with them. Weigh in with our exclusive poll!
- Threat Group Takes Aim Again at Cloud Platform Provider ZohoAttackers that previously targeted the cloud platform provider have shifted their focus to additional products in the company’s portfolio.
- ‘Double-Extortion’ Ransomware Damage Skyrockets 935%Startling triple-digit growth is fueled by easy criminal access to corporate networks and RaaS tools, an analysis found.
- Planned Parenthood Breach Opens Patients to Follow-On AttacksCyberattackers made off with addresses, insurance information, dates of birth, and most worryingly, clinical information, such as diagnosis, procedures, and/or prescription information.
- AT&T Takes Steps to Mitigate Botnet Found Inside Its Network AT&T is battling a modular malware called EwDoor on 5,700 VoIP servers, but it could have a larger wildcard certificate problem.